Friday, December 27, 2013

Update: The Girl From the El Dorado Star System

So Smashwords tells me that I have to revise my free preview.  Apparently links and bookmarks are not functioning properly.  I also saw that the copy Iuploaded was no the latest draft, and so there are some texts errors apparent in the document.  So I will be working on all of this.  If you download the epub version of the text you'll see some odd things about the links, and the interior links for the table of contents is not functioning.  So just hang in there and it will be resolved as soon as I figure out how to fix it.  I have the latest edition of the Smashwords style guide and links to a blog and a Youtube vid dealing with the subject.  A head cold is slowing me down at the moment, but I'll be working on it.

Otherwise the finished volume one looks like it will have 25 chapters, and I expect to have it finished in early 2014.  (Unless I move a few from volume two into the end of volume one!)

peace, merry Chistmas, and happy New Year!

J Allen W

No comments:

Post a Comment