Monday, December 9, 2013

The Star Commonwealth of Arcadia

OK, here we are.  This is my new blog for all matters concerning my stories set in the Star Commonwealth of Arcadia and the Terra Arcadian Universe.  Its been just over a year since I have been able to do this, on a previous blog that didn't go very far.  Unfortunately, a little thing called LIFE got in the way.  A heavy duty sinus infection which knocked me off my feet, followed by a change of address, a change of jobs, working for a landscaping and gardening business - manual labor with long hours and and hard work all the way, my wife's surgery - we dodged a bullet there, and another change of jobs all conspired to take my attention away from any attempts at writing.  Recently I've been able to get back to it. 

Look for J. Allen Wilder at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jackwilder1957.
.

pax, j allen w

No comments:

Post a Comment