Sunday, August 3, 2014

Featured Author on Fantastical Reads

Hi all!

Just received word that I am a featured indie author at Fantastical Reads. Catch the profile here: http://fantasticalreads.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/featured-author-j-allen-wilder/.

It has links back to this blog, Smashwords, and CreateSpace.

One word about my Smashwords edition of The Girl From the El Dorado Star System, Book One. I'm having major trouble getting an edited version on Smashwords due to difficulties with e-formatting. I haven't given up on this, but it's going to take some time.

Meanwhile, check out the print edition at CreateSpace or Amazon. Book Two is still nearing completion. I expect Book Two to run from Chapter Nineteen through Chapter Fifty-three. That will complete Volume One: Encounter at Terra Arcadia.

Volume 2: Meeting at Calaverras, is going to follow in a few months.

peace, J

No comments:

Post a Comment